June 24, 2010

25 Random Question Tag.

So, this tag has been going around YouTube, and since I'm way too lazy to make any videos whatsoever, I decided to answer the questions on my blog. :) I tag everyone!

1. Do you have any pets?
I have one dog, Snoopy, and two pet Finches.
2. Name three things that are physically close to you.
My Cellphone, Purse and a Pillow :)
3. What's the weather like right now?
Uhhm, alittle cloudy, but it was sunny most of the day.
4. Do you drive? If so, have you crashed?
I have my learners, and no I haven't crashed thankfully!
5. What time did you wake up this morning?
I woke up pretty early considering it's summer. Around 8:30ish am.
6. When was the last time you showered?
I showered about.. 6 hours ago?
7. What was the last movie you saw?
In theaters: Iron Man and then I watched Dear John online
8. What does your last text message say?
It says "yeah?" from Cameron :)
9. What is your ringtone?
Right now it's Airplanes feat. Hayley Williams by BoB or something.
10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Yes, I've been priviledged enough to travel. :) I've been to Portugal, Switzerland, France, Spain and Germany.
11. Do you like Sushi?
I only like some parts of it, I've only had it once though.
12. Where do you buy your grocceries?
SuperStore, Safeway... and sometimes Sobeys
13. Have you ever taken medication for you to fall asleep better?
Sleeping Pills no, but some cough medicine makes you drowsy
14. How many siblings do you have?
One brother, Jason and he's 13 years old.
15. Do you have a desktop computer, or a laptop?
I have a laptop
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
I will be 17 :) in October!
17. Do you colour your hair?
Sometimes I'll get peek a boos or something, but I haven't dyed it in a year
18. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
I wear glasses more often than contacts, but I do have them
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Uhhm, well it's 8:00 pm here, so I'm probably going to curl up and watch some T.V. or work on my Math!
20. When was the last time you cried?
Uhhmmm.. last night, some stuff was going on :(
21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
I love cheese. Cheese is epic, or like deleuxe!
22. Which do you prefer-- hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Cheeseburgers :)
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
The closest I've pulled was 7:45 am at a sleepover.
24. What is your eye color?
Brown, :( Boring hey?
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Honestly, no. LOL! I THINK Coke is alittle fizzier than Pepsi, I could be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment