June 25, 2010

rambling ramble ramble!

Today Portugal played against Brazil. :) It was a pretty intense game, except for the fact Brazil kept passing the ball back and forth in a line. The second half is where the players were really going to town. It was good, and in the end there were no winners or losers, so it was all good. :) Both teams got into the second round regardless! Though, truthfully, I wouldn't have minded Portugal winning, but only because Brazilians are extremely cocky towards Portugal in terms of Soccer. But whatever, it's just a game.
Hmm Hmm Hmm, what's there to talk about.

Oh, I'm going to a birthday party later. My friend Alice, whom I met through Crystal, one of my close friends. I think it'll be fun, although I don't know some of the girls going, I'll just try to be out-going and make some new friends.

This is kind of a pointless blog, =P. But I was in the mood to blog. Just kind of like a ramble. Sooo hopefully you can keep up with me.
I've been job hunting lately, but nothing has shown up yet. Hopefully one does soon, because I really miss getting a pay cheque. I'm trying to save money for a car and for spending money when I go to NYC in springbreak next year, but being income-less makes it a tad difficult.

I'm trying to make this new thing for myself of not letting anything "phase" me. Like you know the saying, "Shit don't phase me"? Or something like that? Yes? Well, that is another thing I'm trying to incorporate into my new outlook. Not letting dumb things get to me, picking my battles. Also keeping my opinions to myself, majority anyway. I shall try, :P no promises here. It's difficult for me to bite my tongue, but I'm slowly learning! When you say something, you can't take it back, and no matter how sorry you are, the other person 99.99999% of the time will bring it up and use it against you, trust me I would know. But yes, it is something I'm trying to do to de-bitchify myself. Keep my mouth closed, opinions to myself. ALTHOUGH, I will stand up for myself. It's not, in my opinion, being a bitch if you're standing up for yourself when you're practically being attacked. Food for thought!

I slightly re-did my room this week. I took down my post-card collection and pasted them along the wood trimming lining thing of my closet, and in place of where they were, are my two new Marilyn Monroe pictures. I love Marilyn Monroe. Although she was ditzy, she was so pretty and not afraid to be herself. Her quotes make my life, and I've chosen two to live by.

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."


I've kind of made those my mantra, because they're true; to me anyway.
I've been really trying this past week around the house. I did alot of things without being asked, do things almost immediately when I am asked, and I've started re-connecting with my friends I slightly lost touch to. I missed them alot, and I'm glad we're getting along again, all my bull put aside. :)

I must go vaccum though, so I'll catch you all later!
smiiileeeee,
little Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment