June 26, 2010

Disclaimer:

Apperantly it seems like that a few of my blogs have been directed to a person, or to a group of people. This is not what I am insinuating with these blog posts. Yes, blogs are based on personal experience and situations the blogger confronts, but it is also observation. Such as, my last blog post "Ramble & Realization" was based on the observation of the party I went to last night. Two girls were constantly talking about the other girls at the party, including the birthday girl, and it came to the point that the birthday girl took away everyones phones until the morning. It is also based on past experience, and yes a few recent observations, but never will my blogs be strictly about ONE person in particular, unless I make it that way with their names.

I have had several blogs in the past, and I have had to take each and every one of them down due to this very problem. I am not making any "hidden implications" towards a person, their emotions, beleifs, experiences, situations, nothing of that. I do take alot into account when I publish these blog posts, because I don't want anyone to be offended or feel as if they are being the punchline of the post. If it has appeared this way, this is not intentional by any means, and I do aplogize.
I am trying to write in this blog with a positive light, and what is being interpreted is not what I would like it to be.

If anyone has any other problems with my blog posts, or if this seems to be the case when you read my posts, please contact me immediately. Contact is in the "Contact" link on the right-side bar. Or even comment at this blog.

Genuine Apologies to those affected,
Joana (aka. Little Jay)

No comments:

Post a Comment