June 29, 2010

New Blog Idea:

Hey lovelies,
So I came up with this idea that I thought was pretty cool. As you see in the right link sidebar, I already have a page for poetry and art. I was thinking, what if I made an interactive book? I've been writing this unknown story for awhile now, and I haven't looked at it in MONTHS, but tonight I was reading it and I'd like to start on it again. But my issue, is I do not get inspired, whatsoever. Maybe this plan will go down the drain, but it's a thought hey?

The concept behind this page would be that as I write, you see every single step of the way. My ideas developing, what I put in, take out, all that stuff. Then YOU guys can pitch in ideas or events or something and I'll take them into consideration and add them in if appropriate! I think it'd be pretty cool and hands on, so let me know what you think! I'll create a poll, and we'll see what the votes come out to in let's say...2-3 weeks-ish? I'll post a little except from the story below, and then you guys can all get voting.

Update: Voting will close July 13th, 2010 at 12:00 PM Moutain Time (US & Canada)

pitchin' ideas,
little jay.

Untitled:

The best part about Heaven wasn't that you were free. Or the fact everyone was equal in status, or the angels. No, it was that you could look back into your old life, and hear what other people were thinking, in any situation you wanted. YOU could read their minds. You can figure out exactly what they thought about you, and if they cared. It's harsh, but you wouldn't believe how many people are just nice on the outside, and who are really judging you on the inside. But that wasn't the only perk. Here, second chances are basically a law.

In Heaven there were some things you didn't expect. Just like that here, you took a number. It wasn't like a prison number, no, far beyond that. Just ask yourself this simple question.

Do you believe in reincarnation?

Well my friends, it exists. When my number was called up, I'd be evaluated. If I made the cut, I was reincarnated to whatever they'd make me. An animal, human, anything, you name it; and here YOU thought dogs didn't go to heaven.

If I passed the evaluation, I would be granted to live again; on the condition that I was made to forget anything or anyone I had in my previous life.
Since thousands die, and thousands more are born each day; my number would call soon.
Heaven is all about second chances, and everyone was given one, including me.
My name is Alessia Rosi, and my number was 10 956.


It was just a matter of waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment