June 19, 2010

summer 2010, about to begin.


Good Afternoon, :) Here anyway.
So, I have one more exam until my summer begins! I did my very dreaded math diploma yesterday, but fingers crossed for good results!! Anyway, last night I went to a party. I don't really go to parties but it was one of my friends in my english class, Nicolla, it was her birthday party. The big 17!
It's the first party I legit went to with like drinking and smoking and stuff, so I really didn't know how to react at first. In the end, it ended up pretty fun if we're being honest. :) And I made some new friends!
I learned that pushing myself out of my comfort zone resulted in me being more outgoing around strangers. I'm glad I was put out of my comfort zone, and I did handle the peer pressure of smoking by saying no! Hooray for me!
I think parties are good, since you get better socializing skills, but you do have to go aboout them the right way, and SMART way. :)
All my blessings for everyones summer!
- little jay

No comments:

Post a Comment