June 21, 2010

Sunny Days to Summer

So today, the temperature where I am lives up to the title of this blog. For those of you who don't know, I live in Edmonton, Alberta. In Canada. No, we do not live in Igloos or party on polar bears, but let me tell you, it gets COLD here. At some point this past winter, the two coldest places on Earth were EDMONTON and SIBERIA. What does that tell you?
But today, it was absolutely goregous out. Normally I don't leave my little haven of my basement, since I never really have anything to do outside. But today, who cares, I was studying for my biology exam while tanning! It was 27+ degrees (Celcius)! For those of you who live in the states where 25 degrees means winter, you're all "pssht, that's not hot, what are you talking about crazy person." But trust me, in Edmonton, the land where it snows in May some years, it is VERY hot. Anyway, despite my ramble on weather. LOL!

I'm sorry I've been kind of M.I.A but exams have been happening the past two weeks, and then the last week of school was pretty hectic. Tomorrow is my last final, so definately afterwards I have plans of blogging way more, and truly committing to the purpose of this blog: becoming better. No, I don't mean that in an obnoxious, cocky way. But I also didn't specify because I want to be better in alot of aspects of my life. I want to be a better friend, better daughter, better big sister, better girlfriend, have better eating habits, better physical shape, better in school, and just ultimately, a better person. The past few years I've fluxuated in being a complete bitch, or being a really good person. I think it's about time I finally choose a side to be on, and never go back to the bitchy side.

My summer really sucked last year, and this year I am not letting it go to waste again. I have a check-list of things I want to do and accomplish, and I am going to be determined to do them, rather than sit in bed all day sleeping and achieving nothing. This is going to be a long shot for me, since I win the award for laziest 16 year old ever, but I am going to legitimately try! I'll put my check-list up in a next blog I write. :)

Hmm... What else to talk about.
IMPORTANT TO ALL:

In part of becoming "better" I need to apologize for all the things I've stupidly done in the past. Such as mistakes, or something I've said, just really anything that at some point offended or hurt someone.
So let this be my public apology to ANYONE, that I've hurt, offended, betrayed, lied to, talked about, anything. I want this to be a fresh start, as of right now. June 21st, 2010 at 6:10 pm. The past is in the past, and as much as I would like to change somethings, I can't. I have to learn from my mistakes, and not dwell on them. Trust me, I'll make more mistakes to come, so this is another apology in advance for whatever I might do. But I think this is a crucial factor to how my outlook changes on life. So, to anyone really, even if it's a stranger who stumbled upon this blog whom I've randomly at some point given a dirty (unintentional) look to; I am sorry.

My list of how to change to myself is slowly, and I mean SLOWLY, coming together.

1. De-clutter your life
2. Apologize for Mistakes

love love love,
little Jay.

No comments:

Post a Comment