July 13, 2010

Poll Result & Update.

So today the poll for the interactive story page closed,
and the results are a definate yes. :) I'm excited to start it, and after I blog I'll go start up the page, put down the things I've written for the story so far.

I'm still not really in "my zone" I guess you could call it for blogging, but I think it'll be good to start up again. I took a little break, focused on some other things and we'll see how this goes from here.
What have I been up tooo...

Well, First the job. I love it. It's so unpredictable with the variety of people that work there and the people that go eat there. It's a completely different atmosphere than my old job, and the leaders (managers) are really understanding and lenient. It's really fast paced which ironically I love. I go there and just focus on the task given to me and it completely takes my mind off things. I've had two shifts so far and I can't wait to work more.

Secondly, Summer Schoooool. Booo. No one likes to have to wake up early during their summer vacation and go work through some school modules. I've come to learn I work pretty well under pressure, considering I'm standing at a mark above an 85. Compared to the 4 month earned 63, I think it's quite the improvement. But we never know how the last few modules, midterm and final are going to be, so fingers crossed. I figured out that I actually need to ask questions, something I never do in class.

Also, in 4 days I'll be going to the lovely and warm British Columbia for a week of camping with my family, and second family. :) I'm super duper excited considering right now, Edmonton weather is being bipolar. It'll be all sunny and pretty one minute, then the next its like torrential rainfall and depressing gray skies. It'll be good to get away from everything for a few days, especially with my best friend. If I was to be stuck in a 10 hour car-ride with my brother who whistles like its going out of style, I think I would end up in a mental hospital. So I'm super glad her family is coming along.
You should check out her blog too peoples.

I must be off though, math is calling my name sadly.
little jay

Brittany's Blog: http://www.projectbeexoxo.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment