July 6, 2010

update.

So, clearly as you see. I haven't been in the mood to blog the past few days.
There has been some hectic stuff going on, some mentioned in my previous posts.
For one, I'm in summer school. I'm re-taking Math 30 since I didn't get the mark I was aiming for the first time.
Secondly, as you all know, I got a job! This week has been training week, so my schedule has been off the wall. Here's a little look into my day:

6:30 am: wake up
8:30 am: Summer School!
9:30 or 10:30 am: leave to go to job training
10 or 11 am: Job training starts!
2 or 3: Job training ends
3-9: completely do modules, study training stuff for a big employee test.

Although it doesn't look like alot, it can get quite overwhelming. Especially with how intense this training is, literally you cover every single aspect of being a hostess. (For those of you not knowing, I got the job at Earl's Restraunt as a hostess/ assistant server)

I don't really know when I'll be in the mood to blog, to be honest. I don't want to just write down complete bull in this blog, and actually want to mean what I say and make it mean something. I'll come back with fresh ideas, and blog more than ever!

until further notice,
little jay.

No comments:

Post a Comment