August 21, 2010

rambles galore

Wow, I haven't blogged in 10 days.
Anyway, let's fill you in :)! First off, I've been working almost every single evening. I really need the money, and when school starts, I'm considering getting a second, easy job like a cashier or something for two shifts a week, just so there's some more money coming in. Second, last weekend my best friend, Brittany and I, threw our other best friend Jenna a surprise birthday party! It was so exciting and she loved it, which was even better.
Other than that, I've just been prepping myself for back to school. I went school supplies shopping, got some new clothes, compeletly cleaned out my desk AND closet (color-coordinated, hello.) AND my make-up collection AND shoes. :) It's so I start grade 12 with a non-cluttered life, because clutter causes stress and I really don't want stress.

It hasn't occured to me that this is grade 12, graduation year. That after this, it's university and the "real world". It'll probably occur to me at the most random time, and with how emotional I've been lately (I cry over every movie I see.), I will probably spontaneously burst into tears about it, now whether they'll be happy or sad, that I don't know. I also started drawing again, so that's a plus! What else can I tell you... What else, what else, what else.
I'm drawing a blank, but overall I've been majority positive. I mean, I've had my mood swings where I'm down and grouchy, or sad and confused, but who doesn't have those days? They're lessening slowly, and soon I hope they become rarer than rare. :)
That's all for now!
enjoy the last part of summer,
little jay

No comments:

Post a Comment