October 5, 2010

have no idea what this blog is about.........

I'm taking a quick study break from Biology.
My sickness got worse, and today I discovered I have tonsilitis.
The doctor said it would be best for me to stay home tomorrow, but I hate missing school. I mean, I do love the whole sleeping in thing, but I really hate getting behind in classes and having to learn things myself while learning other things at the same time.
I don't really have anything to blog about...
My throat feels like I have two rocks just chillin' in there.
My head feels like there's a thousand bricks just sitting ontop of it.
My face feels like it's been punched in.
I am freezing cold, typing this in a wool sweater with sweatpants where outside it's bright and sunny.
This royally sucks.

I really love working at Earls, it's so different then my old job. I love the friends I've made there, and being a hostess talking to so many different people. I can't wait until I turn 18 and can begin serving there too! This past Sunday we held a Lobster Gala Cancer Charity event, it was so fun. In the end we raised over 8,000 for the Cross Cancer Institute here in Edmonton, and it was amazing.

What else can I talk about...
I'm eating Kraft Dinner right now... a little snack pack one until supper.
I'm watching my mom wrestle with her oven rack as she scrubs it, my comedy of the night.

OH MY GOD, ONE TREE HILL COMES ON TONIGHT!
For those of you who don't know, I absolutely love One Tree Hill. It is the one show that can make me laugh until I pee my pants, or bawl until I'm a hiccuping mess. I proudly own all the released 7 seasons, and faithfully watch Season 8 on Tuesdays. :) One Tree Hill and Pretty Little Liars are my two all time favorite shows.
Oh, I also quite enjoy bridal shows and extreme makeover and what not to wear.

I love how this blog is completely random, it's ridiculous.
Meiosis is calling my name,
little jay

No comments:

Post a Comment