October 4, 2010

rambles of realizations

See, I said I'd try to blog before bed and I am indeed. :)
My bed sheets feel as if I'm sleeping wrapped up in a teddy bear. They're awesome and fuzzy.
ANYWAY,
I feel like things are going to be okay this year.
I mean every year has it's bumps and curves, and it's random stop signs, but in the end you get to the same place you want to be. I'm not saying this year has been easy at all, because there have been some tough times even in the past month, but you know my mentality? It's high school. In 10, 20 hell maybe even in 5 years, I'll be looking back and laughing at my choices, or things I got completely angry about that were really just stupid. There is so much AFTER high school that there is no point in just sitting and sulking about what happens in these small insignificant three years of your life.
Well, not insignificant, because alot of your future is shaped by the choices you make now, but the small things that we all sweat over; boys, clothes, parties, bitch-fits, drama, it all just won't matter when we get our diplomas in June. We move on, and conquer new things.
I'm over the name calling and dramatic bitch-fits. Over the bullshit and boy-crazy mentality. I really, honestly and truly, just don't care anymore. If you don't like my shoes, then don't look at them. If you don't like my opinion on something, too bad, it's called an opinion for a reason. We are all people, and all individually different.
I'm not angry at anyone, simply just indifferent. I'm not going to waste my energy and time being angry at stupid things, rather I'm going to try anyway. No promises there, I could slip up a few times.
I sort of feel... at peace, with myself. I know what I want now, and I'm going for it. I know what person I want to be, and I'll make it there. I'm working hard, and I know it'll pay off.
I have no idea even if this blog post makes sense really, but my mind is pacing so fast that I felt like I had to get it all down. I'm pretty sure I forgot some points along the way, but oh well, it'll come to me at some point and I'll blog about it then. I'm going to get some sleep though loves.

when life hands you lemons, make your lemonade
little jay

No comments:

Post a Comment