October 4, 2010

I'm still alive, I swear.

I don't really have much to blog about these days, my life has been very repetitive.
Here's the schedule:
  • work
  • sleep (I'm still not getting enough)
  • school

I'm serious! LOL, it's kind of depressing actually. I have barely any time for anything else, but I know that when my grades are killer and my debit card is loaded (New York people.) It'll all pay off.

I know I've been slacking intensely with this blog, but really. I just don't know what to write about these days! I thought about starting a new story, but my head has been so tired from the lack of sleep that I haven't even decided if I want to or not. Then I thought about maybe adding some videos to my youtube account, but then realized that my camera doesn't focus and it would be extremely time consuming with filming and editing. Anyways, I have loads of homework to do. Maybe if I have time and strength later I'll blog again.

little jay

No comments:

Post a Comment