October 15, 2010

tick tock, time flies

This year is crazy. I'm serious. I've never been so overwhelmed in my life, and it seems like my to-do list just keeps growing and growing and growing.
I'm doing alot of volunteering this year, then also I'm working 4 night a week (definately changing it to 3), and then I have to keep my marks above 85. Then add in all the post-secondary stuff, and searching for scholarships, I'm beat.
Not going to lie, I kind of miss grade 10 where I thought everything was crazy and hectic. Or maybe even grade 3. Does anyone wanna zap me back to third grade? KINDERGARDEN. I. freaking. loved. Kindergarden. LOL!
Anyway, this is just a little update blog on the possibility of me not blogging as much.
Ciao, I hope to write soon!
little jay


(watch.... in like a couple hours.... i'll be blogging again....)

No comments:

Post a Comment